Adjectives that Start with Y! This article provides you with a list of interesting adjectives that start with Y in English. Learn those words with example sentences and ESL infographic will help you enhance your vocabulary words.
Adjectives that Start with Y
List of Adjectives that Start with Y
Adjectives that Start with Y with Examples
Learn the names of adjectives that start with Y with example sentences.
- Seastar is yarning on rock, sunbaking.
- The yawning gap between the two was deeply worrying.
- They had a deep yearning for their homeland.
- Following the yeasty music, we dance.
- The bathroom is decorated in green and yellow.
- The girl students were so yellow-bellied that they even feared their own shadows.
- Yellowed newspaper pages blew down its streets in the monsoon wind.
- The oil lamp gave out a pleasant yellowish light.
- It was thin, washed-out, yellowy green – just the kind of grass to excite a botanist.
- Sarcastic cameos of barking Tory predators and their yelping spouses indicate his accomplices in this enterprise.
- Take for instance the example of yew wood.
- She sank onto the yielding cushions of the couch.
- What had happened, for example, to the yogic principle of ahimsa, non-violence?
- His wife, Claudia, lies under yonder tree.
- Spare when you’re young and spend when you’re old.
- Herman Katz was a thin, youngish man with nervous eyes and a slight stutter.
- She has managed to maintain her youthful appearance.
- Axl sings like a yowling inflatable doll that has been wounded and is taking it personally.
- Jake didn’t watch the yucky parts where Kull kisses girls.
- In our first yuletide story, two stars are on ice.
- I think I’ll have some more of that yummy chocolate cake.
Learn more with the list of adjectives that start with W in English.
Adjectives that Start with Y Infographic