Desert Animals! In this lesson, we will show you a list of desert animals in English with the infographic and examples. Learning those words will help you broaden your vocabulary.
List of Desert Animals
- Fennec fox
- Black widow spider
- Coral snake
- Bighorn sheep
- Sand cat
- Kangaroo rat
- Wolf spider
- Fire ant
- Desert monitor
- Bactrian camel
- South African lion
Desert Animals with Examples
Learn the names of desert animals with example sentences.
- Some types of the camel have two humps and others have one.
- Adopting or rescuing an iguana can be a very interesting and rewarding experience.
- Have you ever seen a llama?
- The cobra is one of the world’s deadliest snakes.
- The ostrich is the fastest animal on two legs.
- The eagle was an emblem of strength and courage.
- The tortoise spends the winter months in hibernation.
- The armadillo is found in the American South and in Central America.
- If you let go a snake or a scorpion, you’re guilty of doing harm to your companion.
- Mack Stroupe is circling like a vulture, even as we speak.
- The black widow spider has red-orange markings on its body.
- I have never seen a coati before and luckily saw a family of them in the museum.
- For the meerkat family unable to leave the desert plains, life is now really tough.
- A rattlesnake is a really mean creature.
- Coyote tracks are similar to dog tracks.
- Cock head red crown and the centipede does not.
- Suddenly a jackrabbit ran across in front of them.
- The toad has a distinctive yellow stripe down its back.
- The chameleon can take on the colours of its background.
- The lizard darted out its tongue at the insect.
- A fox should not be of the jury at a goose’s trial.
Learn more with sea animals in English.
Desert Animals Infographic