Each vs Every, do you know the differences between them? Check the lesson below and find the differences.
The Differences between EACH and EVERY
Learn the Differences between EVERY vs EACH in English
Use each when referring to individual members of a group, one at a time.
- Each artist sees things differently.
- The soldiers each received a medal.
- We need each other.
- They hated each other.
We use every to talk about collectively things more than individually. It means each, all.
- I shave every morning.
- She wanted to get away from every day life.
- I take a break every three hours.
- Every artist is sensitive.
EACH vs EVERY | Image