Farm Animals! In this article, you will learn a list of the farm or domestic animals in English with the picture. Example sentences are included to help you remember those words promptly.
List of Farm Animals
Farm Animals with Examples
Learn the names of farm or domestic animals in English with the examples.
- A pigeon strutted along the roof, cooing rhythmically.
- The bee is going from flower to flower.
- If you sell the cow, you sell her milk too.
- There are more ways of killing a cat than choking it with cream.
- The young cubs hungrily devoured the deer.
- While the dog gnaws bone, companions would be none.
- The little donkey struggled under its heavy burden.
- The dove is a universal symbol of peace.
- She’s taken to teaching like a duck to water.
- Don’t climb a tree to look for fish.
- The young goat was just beginning to grow horns.
- A colt you may break, but an old horse you never can.
- The parrot squawked and flew away.
- They stood gaping at the pig in the kitchen.
- The eagle swooped down to snatch a young rabbit.
- The sheep were penned in behind the barn.
- If the hen does not prate, she will not lay.
- No point in inviting a rooster to a hen party, especially if he has a valid point to make.
- The turkey is basted to keep it from drying out.
Farm Animals Infographic