Green Vegetables! Following is a list of common green vegetables in English with ESL picture and examples to help you enhance your vocabulary words.
Table of Contents
List of Green Vegetables
- Bitter gourd
- Brussels sprouts
- Grape leaves
- Green bean
- Green capsicum
- Green chili pepper
- Green pumpkin
- Ridge gourd
- Snake gourd
Green Vegetables with Examples
Learn the names of green vegetables in English with example sentences.
- Finally, after what seems like peeling back an artichoke, there he is.
- Artichokes, mushroom, tomato, olives, bell peppers, onions, arugula, asparagus.
- Layer the potatoes, asparagus and salmon in the tin.
- Mask bitter gourd with a small paper flower water immersion, you can make “Water bitter gourd mask” one readily enough, compact skin, the summer heat is satisfied, the elimination of pimples.
- Divide the broccoli into florets and wash them thoroughly.
- Brussels sprouts with mustard, apples and caraway.
- Seeds of corn, wheat, hot pepper, calabash and balsam pear were soaked in water treated by gradient magnetic field and different velocity before sowing.
- Stir in the onions, celery, bell pepper and garlic.
- The processing technique of the mixed juice beverage of Chinese yam chayote and carrot is researched.
- Mix the yoghurt, coriander, cumin, turmeric, paprika, ginger, garlic salt and chilli powder.
- Serve with green pepper and cucumber salad.
- Edamame, or boiled soybeans, are a great pick-me-up because they’re easy to make, easy to transport, and fun to eat right out of the shell.
- Meals, usually unfussy and filling, are sure to include fresh produce, kebabs and a speciality, dolma, the minced-meat- stuffed grape leaves, cabbage or tomatoes.
- Serve the lamb with new potatoes and green beans.
- I prefer watermelon or green pumpkin soft plastics and like to add a little chartreuse colouring on the tail
- Carrots, spinach, kale, broccoli and sweet potatoes are among foods rich in beta carotene.
- For the first course, there is potato leek soup.
- All she had was a tomato and some lettuce.
- Add the mint and allow the flavours to mingle.
- Fry the onions, celery, peppers and okra for about 10 minutes until soft.
Green Vegetables Infographic