List of emotions! This lesson lists some common emotions of people in English with the picture. Learn those words to describe someone’s feeling.
Table of Contents
List of Emotions
What is Emotion?
Emotion is a strong feeling such as love or anger, or strong feelings in general of someone.
- It’s fun to send these wishes for an especially happy to an uncle who is nice in every way.
- I am not sad that you leave, just sad a dialogue.
- He felt a curious mixture of excitement and panic.
- Movement can be painful when you’ve hurt your back.
Following is a list of emotion or feeling words and synonyms of them.
Following is a list of emotion words and their descriptive words.
– (adj) feeling, showing or causing pleasure or satisfaction.
– (adj) unpleasant and causing difficulties or harm.
– (adj) unhappy or sorry.
– (adj) making you feel excited.
-(adj) injured or in pain.
-(adj) powerful; having or using great force or control.
- Hench (informal)
- In fine fettle
- Fit as a fiddle
- In good condition
– (adj) unable to think clearly or to understand something.
-(adj) in need of rest or sleep.
- Worn out
– (adj) having a strong feeling against someone who has behaved badly, making you want to shout at them or hurt them.
List of Emotions Infographic