List of fruits! This lesson lists common fruit names with image and example sentences. Learn those words to add to your vocabulary.
List of Fruits
What are fruits?
Fruit is the soft part containing seeds that is produced by a plant and edible in the raw state, such as apples, bananas, grapes, lemons, oranges, and strawberries.
- The grapes are ripening, the apple trees are heavy with fruit.
- He always plays second banana in the basketball matches.
- There’s nothing better than a nice juicy peach!
- Decorate with a slice of kiwi and a sprig of mint.
- He put a grape into his mouth and swallowed it whole.
- Passion fruit
Fruit Names with Examples
- The adult can be readily distinguished by its orange bill.
- Coconut is a basic ingredient for many curries.
- People say passion fruit in the Qiaopei Juan Rehan and painstaking efforts.
- He likes to have fresh papaya, porridge, ham and eggs and coffee.
- The peach trees are not going to bear well this year.
- She broke open the coconut and drank its sweet milk.
- The cherry trees blossomed early this year.
- Love, is the youth frenzy years round of apricot yellow months, fine but hazy.
- I’ve made a strawberry jelly for the children’s tea.
- Add shrimp, corn, cheese, avocado, tomatoes, onion and more salt and hot pepper sauce to taste.
- Then the men took to lying under the mango tree, away across the fields at the crossroads of several paths.
- They bought watermelons and ate them as they walked, spitting out the seeds.