Mammals! In this lesson, you will learn a list of mammals names in English with ESL picture and example sentences to help you expand your English vocabulary words.
Table of Contents
List of Mammals
- Blue whale
- Polar bear
- Red fox
- Guinea pig
- American Bison
Mammals with Example Sentences
- It is a good horse that never stumbles; and a good wife that never grumbles.
- The giraffe was killed with a spear that had been tipped with poison.
- She had never taken part in a fox hunt before.
- He had been mauled by a bear.
- He dashed around like a bat out of hell.
- We spin around to see a coyote in hot pursuit of a panicked rabbit.
- Who dares to answer back when he roars like a lion?
- The zookeeper was mauled to death by a tiger.
- Have you ever seen a raccoon before?
- The famous boxer killed a fierce wolf with his bare hands.
- The elephant is the largest living land animal.
- He kept tiger and cheetah cubs as house pets and was famous for slaughtering ducks.
- The blue whale is the largest living thing on the planet.
- A polar bear has a preference for cold weather.
- The number of cougar attacks on humans can be counted on the fingers of one hand.
- Surely the young hedgehog would be killed.
- They’re asking for students to be guinea pigs in their research into the common cold.
- The cowboy splashed his way across the shallow stream with his cow.
- The money will buy a pretty dog, but it won’t buy the wag of his tail.
- The cat was clawing at the leg of the chair.
- Have you eaten them all, you greedy pig?
- The young goat was just beginning to grow horns.
- The quagga was a strikingly beautiful variant of the zebra.