Rainforest animals! In this article, we will show you a list of rainforest animals in English with the picture and examples. Learn those words will help you broaden your vocabulary words.
List of Rainforest Animals
- Black panther
- Squirrel monkey
- Barn owl
- Harpy eagle
- Scarlet macaw
- Hyacinth macaw
- King vulture
- Rhinoceros hornbill
- Crowned eagle
- Crested guan
- Poison dart frog
- Red-eyed tree frog
Rainforest Animals with Examples
Learn the names of rainforest animals with example sentences.
- And a rejected baby black panther has been adopted by a dog.
- There are seagulls, he says, and terns and storks and cockatoos.
- In one type of squirrel monkey, the males lack a visual pigment called L-opsin.
- The barn owl is the most widely distributed species of owl in the world and one of the most widespread of all species of birds.
- This young capybara was dragged into the water by a caiman, a local alligator.
- Ocelots, jaguars, otters, tapirs, harpy eagles, and other endangered species survive there.
- Do you think the butterfly is a type of insect?
- Wasn’t she terrified to find an orangutan in her apartment?
- The spiny anteater is a mammal, although a very primitive one.
- The graphic qualities of a faux zebra rug or an ocelot ottoman can add pizazz to a contemporary or minimalist setting.
- But, like the giraffe, the okapi uses its long tongue to grab and eat leaves.
The documentary took Seymour into Venezuela’s treetops for 21 weeks to follow a nesting harpy eagle.
- It is called the hoatzin.
- With a heave of both arms and chest Rima pushed the cassowary through the window.
- A woman throws, for example, like a male chimpanzee.
- This scarlet macaw is found in the subtropical rainforests of Central and South America.
- The armadillo is found in the American South and in Central America.
- The hyacinth macaw, or hyacinthine macaw, is a parrot native to central and eastern South America. With a length of about one meter, it is longer than any other species of parrot.
- The king vulture sat on its perch, naked head and neck.
- A rhinoceros hornbill – one of 54 species of hornbills – perches on a fig tree in Gunung Palung National Park.
- Crowned eagles live in the tall woodland forests and rain forests of Africa.
- The crested guan is a member of an ancient group of birds of the family Cracidae, which are related to the Australasian mound builders.
- The yellow-banded poison dart frog is usually found in humid areas. Indigenous South Americans sometimes coat arrows with the frog poison when hunting.
- Red-eyed tree frogs are not endangered.
- It triggered broad speculation that GM and Jaguar might be talking.
- The report criticizes the government’s sloth in tackling environmental problems.
- Least developed in the gorilla but greater in chimpanzees and australopithecines, with the formation of incisive canal.
- From the comfort of the water, we saw toucans, monkeys, parrots and all kinds of fish.
Learn more with the list of animals that live in the sea in English.
Rainforest Animals Infographic