Sea Animals! This article provides a list of common sea animals in Englis with the picture and examples. Learn those words will help you enhance your vocabulary words.
List of Sea Animals
- Sea lion
- Sea urchin
- Sea anemone
- Killer whale
- Manta ray
- Sea turtle
- Cormorant (types of birds)
Sea Animals with Examples
Sea animals in the example sentences.
- A seagull flew overhead, followed by another.
- The sea lion seems to enjoy showing off.
- Thousands of fertilized sea urchin eggs, starfish and blue clams returned to Earth with the astronauts.
- Interestingly enough, sea slugs are able to eat sea anemones without discharging their nematocysts.
- Species such as Risso’s dolphin and false killer whales are killed in smaller numbers.
- I got to pet a small manta ray at the aquarium.
- Some of these hazards include jellyfish stings, stingray stings, and another biting, stinging or leeching animals.
- You could add a piece of cuttlefish bone, which is high in calcium and would dissolve in the water.
- The shark is a masterpiece of evolution.
- The seahorse looks a horse’s head, but in fact, it a fish.
- The shrimp growers are reacting violently.
- The sea turtle is an endangered species.
- The sea otter can retract the claws on its front feet.
- Whereas rows kept him awake all night, like lobster.
- He seemed hardly to notice the big walrus.
- The whales favour large prey, including squid, cod and sharks.
- Fishermen, cormorants and sea eagles were not slow to discover this fact.
- The clam burrows in the sand to a considerable depth.
- The whale thrashed the water with its tail.
- That’s not a duck, it’s a pelican!
- The starfish is preserved in soft white chalk, which fills in the interior of the animal.
- Dolphin sounds are unintelligible to humans.
- The sting of a jellyfish is very painful.
- A crab nipped my toe while I was paddling.
- She had a hard shell like an oyster.
- He experienced nausea after eating octopus.
Sea Animals Infographic