Tropical Fruits! In this article, we will learn a list of common tropical fruits in English with the picture and example sentences to help us expand our vocabulary.
Table of Contents
List of Tropical Fruits
- Dragon Fruit
- Passion Fruit
Tropical Fruits with Examples
Learn the names of tropical fruits in English with example sentences.
- Arrange the sliced kiwi down the centre and the halved strawberries alongside.
- Say with your heart durian is difficult to eat?
- But now scientists in Spain and at the University of California,[www.Sentencedict.com] Davis have found the key to making the cherimoya and related fruits seedless.
- Top the chicken with tomato mango relish.
- I nutritious can be an appetizer. eating dragon fruit that’s all.
- Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen production.
- Carambola is rich in nutrition and having evident effective health.
- The first course was avocado with prawn cocktail dressing.
- Pineapple juice is rich in vitamins A and B.
- I don’t care a fig what others think of me.
- A mature grapefruit tree can produce 250 grapefruit.
- A green banana is not ripe enough to eat.
- The guava and tomato have very small seeds.
- We had a huge jackfruit tree in our front lawn that we decorated. Once we glued white styrofoam balls to the tree, pretending they were snow.
- Nightly she sings on the yond pomegranate tree.
- We’d better add in some lemon juice before mixing the flour with sugar.
- Oh, I seldom eat lychee and longan.
- They bought watermelons and ate them as they walked, spitting out the seeds.
- There are also durian, mangosteen, pitaya, rambutan, jackfruit, coconut provided.
- She filled her mug with orange juice.
- He put a grape into his mouth and swallowed it whole.
- There are a mango tree, a passion fruit tree and an orange tree, and a lovely hibiscus hedge.
- The sampling period and location for leaf-analysis of persimmon tree were determined preliminarily according to the results.
- Yes, I ate papaya this morning. It’s very delicious.
- A rough hut, breadfruit, bananas, no one to talk to.
- Found in red and green peppers; and rambutan fruit.
- There was also a bitter tamarind soup.
- Coconut is one of the staple exports of the islands.
Tropical Fruits Infographic