Types of Flowers! In this section, you will find different flower names in English with the picture. Learn those words will help you broaden your English vocabulary.
Table of Contents
Types of Flowers
List of Flower Names
- Cactus flower
- Forget me not
- Water lily
Flower Names Examples
- “I’m as fresh as a daisy,” he declared brightly.
- North American bur marigold with large flowers.
- Cyclamen may also be raised from seed sown now in pots and pans and put outside in a shaded cold frame.
- Step forward to dance, Mary, don’t be a wallflower.
- Like the dahlia, the cornflower Centaurea cyanus belongs to class 19.
- There is ice hot as the desert cactus flower; the cold mountain has fire Saussurea general.
- He sent her a single red rose.
- Standing before the coffin, with seven stolen snowdrops in his hands, he flushed with shame.
- The girl picked herself up and pulled a bluebell out of her hair.
- Lavender will grow abundantly with little water.
- Perennial border such as daffodil, daisy, lily, phlox, iris, etc.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, cup sugar and the poppy seeds in a large bowl.
- South American orchid with spiderlike pale – yellow to pale – green flowers.
- Lincoln squatted beside a hibiscus with three blossoms.
Learn more about different types of vegetables in English.
Types of Flowers | Infographic