WHOSE vs WHO’S – Do you know the differences between them? Let’s check the following lesson.
The Differences Between WHO’S vs WHOSE
Using WHOSE in English
Whose is a possessive pronoun like ‘her’, ‘his’, ‘our’ and etc… We use WHOSE to find out which person something belongs to.
- Whose car is this?
- Whose notebook was stolen in the class?
- The child whose bicycle has been lost cried.
- The girl whose bag is red is looking for you.
Using WHO’S in English
Who’s is always a contraction for who is.
Who is –> Who’s
- Who’s driving that blue car?
- Who’s to be responsible?
- Who’s that man?
- Who’s playing the guitar?
- Who’s your favorite TV star?
WHOSE vs WHO’S | Image